Full Edge Contact
The ski is wider at the tip (and for GS also at the tail.)
- Easier and faster initiation of the turn
- Enhanced grip in the turn thank to a longer edge contact length
3.0 Top Sheet Structure
New surfaces for the Laser and Scale line. The combination of three different is a special, noble and sporty effect - each ski is unique.
- Rear resistant (scratches are less visible)
- Eye catcher
Turtle Shell - Designed by Nature
Inspired by nature, we developed the Stöckli Turtle Shell technology. The underlying principle is astoundingly simple: the joints between the plates on a turtle‘s shell ensure that the shell is flexible so that the turtle can breathe in and out easily. If the shell is struck with any significant force, however, the plates contract and interlock to form a hard shell. Skis with Turtle Shell technology react in much the same way, varying ski response according to speed. The result is a ski with an unusually broad range of capabilities.
- Torsion-neutral and soft at low speeds
- Sporty and rigid at high speeds and when being heavily weighted
Solid Metal Edge
Stöckli has started incorporating wider edges in all of its ski models. This not only extends the lifetime of the ski, but it also pays dividends for ski rental services, where the material is subject to particularly harsh use. In addition, the exceptionally robust materials and a clever design protect the ski surface against scratches and damage.
- Longer ski service life
- More edge-sharpening services are possible over the lifetime of the ski
Size Optimized Construction
FIS models are precisely adapted to the individual physical and driving prerequisites in both form and construction.
- Perfectly aligned with an athlete‘s skiing level
- Complies with FIS Rules
A fiberglass-reinforced sidewall
- Resistant against blows from the side and bottom
Bamboo Side Walls
Sidewalls made of natural bamboo fibers
- More resistant against blows
- Optimized power transfer
- Natural product, sustainably produced
Specially made for ladies‘ skis: The adapted Flex curve provides comfortable and dynamic skiing pleasure.
- Optimal ski shape
- Less effort for improved comfort
- Weight saving
Thin Glass Laminate
The Thin Glass Laminate is about 25% lighter than traditional laminates.
- Saves weight without compromising rigidity
Triple Range Insert
Carbon or polyamide inserts are placed in notches on the TiTec surface at the shovel and tail areas. This allows for optimal determination of flex and torsion.
- optimal stiffness, depending on placement
- perfect stability
- easy handling
Use of ecological raw materials in ski production. NEW: Bamboo fibers
- highly flexible thanks to long bamboo fibers
- purely natural product
Tail Flex Control
Rubber insert on the ski tail.
- easier drifting at the end of a turn
- improved control
Sandwich Sidewall Technology
The ski is built up layer-by-layer, with each layer glued together under pressure – a well-proven manufacturing process in ski construction.
- optimum energy transfer
- optimum precision
- heavy-duty construction
Vario Racing Technology
Like the core, the upper Titanal layer also has a thickness profile. The Titanal layer is thinner at the ski‘s tip and tail. VRT technology has been incredibly successful in competitive racing.
- improved control and precision
- direct and harmonious turn initiation
Light Core & Super Light Core
Special wood types such as fuma or balsa wood are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- dynamic ski response
- very durable
The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- better float in powder
- Less effort required
- easier to turn on pistes
- easier edging