Find a store
Your current location is ,
- Based on ski length
- Article number
- Weight kg
- Made in
- Sandwich System
- ACL, LC, SME Light, TS, TR
Light Core & Super Light Core
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- dynamic ski response
- very durable
Solid Metal Edge Light
- Weight reduction
- Longer life cycle than traditional edges
ADAPTIVE CONTACT LENGTH
- A greater edge angle means more of the edge is in contact with the snow, and that results in more grip and stability in turns. The playful feel remains without needing to forgo stability.
- With the longer, extended rocker, the edge in contact with the snow is decreased, making the ski more playful.
- The longer rocker enables optimum grip when edging.
- Torsionally neutral and smooth at leisurely paces and on simple slopes.
- Athletic and stable at higher tempos on rougher slopes.