The epitome of ease. Thanks to a range of integrated technology such as Light Core, Super Light Edge and the especially lightweight laminate, this touring ski is your safe companion in the backcountry for any kind of climb as well as the perfect performer for any and all descents. Tough Polywall and its existing Touring Tail to hold touring skins perfectly round out the technological innovations. This touring expert offers stable performance characteristics and torsional rigidity despite its super lightness so that every ambitious ski touring enthusiast today will be satisfied wherever they head.
Find a store
Your current location is ,
- Based on ski length
- Article number
- Weight kg
- PWA, SLC, TGL, TITEC, TR, TSLE, TT
Light Core & Super Light Core
Special wood types such as paulownia wood are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- dynamic ski response
- very durable
Thin Glass Laminate
The Thin Glass Laminate is about 25% lighter than traditional laminates.
- Saves weight without compromising rigidity
These sidewalls are impressive due to their great impact resistance and cushioning characteristics.
- Great impact resistance
- Cushioning characteristics
Special milling at the tail for our touring skis
- Secure hold for touring skins
- Weight savings
- Smoother torsion at the tail
TOURING SUPER LIGHT EDGES
These special edges for touring skis are not as wide or as high as traditional alpine edges.
- Weight savings (up to 25% lighter than SME light)
Rocker: A longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- With the longer, extended rocker, the edge in contact with the snow is decreased, making the ski more playful.
- The longer rocker enables optimum grip when edging.