All we have to say is this: Endless powder. Endless fun. With the Nela 96 you will conquer every slop of pow-pow. With the intelligent rocker construction at the shovel and tip, you have perfect float at all times in deep powder and glide with ease through snowy countryside. Not only that, you will be thrilled with extremely playful characteristics and precision. This freeride ski will put you under its spell until you are all about one thing: Eat, sleep, ride and repeat!
Find a store
Your current location is ,
- Based on ski length
- Article number
- Weight kg
- Made in
- Sandwich System
- Titanal Technology
- PWA, LC, SF, SME Light, FTT, TITEC, TR, Rocker, Lady
The longer curvature of the shovel, called rocker technology, is specially adapted for each ski model.
- better float in powder
- Less effort required
- easier to turn on pistes
- easier edging
Light Core & Super Light Core
Special wood types such as paulownia wood are used for all-mountain, freeride, and touring models.
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- dynamic ski response
- very durable
Specially made for ladies‘ skis: The adapted Flex curve provides comfortable and dynamic skiing pleasure.
- Optimal ski shape
- Less effort for improved comfort
- Weight saving
Solid Metal Edge Light
The same edge thickness as the SME. The edge is not as thickly built into the ski and is pressed differently.
- Weight reduction
- Longer life cycle than traditional edges
These sidewalls are impressive due to their great impact resistance and cushioning characteristics.
- Great impact resistance
- Cushioning characteristics
Rocker: A longer rocker at the tail with a flatter radius.
- With the longer, extended rocker, the edge in contact with the snow is decreased, making the ski more playful.
- The longer rocker enables optimum grip when edging.
Freeride Tip Technology
Lighter and more stable tip
- Better float, less swing weight and stable tip
- Less effort for improved comfort on all snow conditions