The Laser ARs are perfect for the skier that loves precision skiing and doesn’t treat each run as a superG descent. Perfect balance of compliance at the entry of the turn, and stiffness during exit...
All Mountain Racing Ski
Off piste On piste
Find a store
Your current location is ,
- Article number
- Weight kg
- Made in
- Sandwich System
- Polyamid, TSS 3.0 Top Sheet Structure
- ACL, LC, SME Light, SOC, SST, TRT , TSS
Light Core & Super Light Core
- Reduced weight due to ultralight cores
- dynamic ski response
- very durable
Sandwich Sidewall Technology
- optimum energy transfer
- optimum precision
- heavy-duty construction
Size Optimized Construction
- Perfectly aligned with an athlete‘s skiing level
- Complies with FIS Rules
Laser 3.0 Top Sheet Structure
- Durable (scratches are less visible)
Solid Metal Edge Light
- Weight reduction
- Longer life cycle than traditional edges
ADAPTIVE CONTACT LENGTH
- A greater edge angle means more of the edge is in contact with the snow, and that results in more grip and stability in turns. The playful feel remains without needing to forgo stability.
Torsion Racing Technology
- Improved curve technique
- Energy savings and less effort
What an incredible pair of skis!
Best skis in my quiver
From the first day i took them onto the mountain, my 175 ARs have been my favorite ski. Fast, nimble and smooth. Worth every penny!
Purer Spass auf der Piste
Sehr sportlich, laufruhig und bei allen Pistenverhältnissen genial zum Fahren. Mein absoluter Lieblingsski!
Aggressif et Allmountain en même temps
Incoryable ce ski de Stöckli.. Il est hyper agressif sur la piste et permets de vraiment tailler de magnifiques courbes ET le plus fou c'est qu'il est également performant en hors-piste! ...
Stix that rip
Just came off my first week of skiing the 202 Laser ARs in Telluride.
They are amazing! They grip like their on rails, yet transition dynamically between turns and are incredibly light for the lev...